Adventure awaits you in Tradewinds Caravans, the latest installment in the acclaimed Tradewinds Series. As the Middle Ages unfold in the West, cultural centers and merchants across Asia are linked together by an ancient trade route - stretching from the shores of the Mediterranean Sea to China - known as the legendary Silk Road.
Guide six brave heroes as they navigate treacherous terrain swarming with dangerous bandits. Follow their intriguing adventures as they trade exotic goods and engage in real-time battles, all while building the most powerful trading caravan the world has ever seen. Embark on challenging quests, hire fiercely loyal warriors for protection and explore a long-lost world teeming with tantalizing secrets, hidden cities and legends of mythical creatures.
There are a large number of characters that you will come into contact with, or play as, during Tradewinds Caravans and each has different characteristics and purposes within the game. Each city and town will have a unique collection of buildings which you can visit. Not all buildings will be available in each city, so pay attention to what is located where. Bandits will try to take your money and goods. You can fight these guys. Your fighters will automatically engage the enemy when you click on the swords icon below. Each unit will fight for themselves and already knows to attack the closest enemy to them. You'll have to wear down your opponent's Health Bar to win and each unit has their own health.
When you enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Continue: Continue your game from the previous saved spot.
- Load the Game: This will allow you to load a previously saved game file.
- Play Story: Select to begin a new adventure in Story Mode.
- Play Open Road: Select to play Open Road Mode.
- Options: View game options and adjust settings.
- Quit the Game: Exit the game and return to your desktop.
- Load Game Menu: When you choose to load a game, you will be asked to select one of six save slots. Select the saved game file you would like to load and you will continue from the last save spot.
- Back: Return to the main menu.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
- Windows 98/MEXP/Vista
- Pentium III 750MHz or better (1.0 GHz Vista)
- 256 MB System RAM (512 MB Vista)
- 32MB Video RAM
- Internet Explorer 5.0+, AOL 5,6 or MSN browsers
- Direct-X 7 (10 Vista)
- Keyboard & mouse required
- Joystick and game pad are not supported
- Easy to learn how to play since its simplicity
- Affordable price
- Very entertaining game
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported